All room prices include a delicious fresh and largely organic breakfast and are inclusive of local taxes and VAT. The prcies are based on 2 people staying in a room, but for the Green room, the price for 3 people is given as well.
|Sunday to Thursday nights|
|Room||Per night, for a stay of 2 nights and up|
|Green 2/3 pers.||€79 / €109|
|Friday & Saturday nights, Public and School Holidays|
|Green 2/3 pers.||€84 / €116|
- The minimum stay is two consecutive nights. We do sometimes make exceptions and you are very welcome to call us a day in advance to check if a single night is available. There is a surcharge of €15 for a single night, or €20 for the Green Room with an occupancy of three guests.
- During the Christmas holidays and in the Belgian and Dutch bank holiday weekends (Easter, Pentecost, May 1st and Kings day), the minimum stay is three nights.
- During the Grand Prix of Belgium, a surcharge applies and the minimum stay is three nights. Please contact us for details and availability.
Children from the age of 12 are welcome to stay at La Petite Roer. If you book our three rooms, no minimum age applies for the children in your party.
Deposit & Cancellation
We ask for a deposit of 50% of the booking amount for each reservation, after which your reservation is guaranteed. The full booking amount must be paid no later than 2 weeks before arrival. If you cancel your reservation within 3 weeks before your planned arrival, we will charge you:
- between 21 and 10 days before arrival: 50% of the booking amount
- between 10 and 7 days before arrival: 70% of the booking amount
- between 7 and 0 days before arrival: 90% of the booking amount
- in case of early departure, we charge 90% of the remaining accommodation costs
If we manage to rent your room to other guests, you will receive a part of your deposit back in the form of a credit for a subsequent reservation. Please consider a cancellation insurance.
- Check-in between 16:00 and 22:00 PM
- Check out by 11:00 AM
- Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 10:00 AM
- La Petite Roer is a non smoking Bed and Breakfast.
- You can not bring your pets to La Petite Roer